OUR SERVICES +
SRi Forensics provides a range of services designed to support criminal and civil litigation, including:
Electronic Presentation and Preparation of Evidence (E.P.E.) is fast becoming an important toll in Uk criminal and civil cases. A proven method to increase a juror’s retention of evidential information by using info-graphics to explain complex evidence. Furthermore the use of electronic presentations also enables trials to run more smoothly, allowing cases to be heard quicker and therefore making considerable savings in court time and costs.
- EPE - Electronic Presentation of Evidence: an Interactive digital application for evidence – incorporating text video and audio, maps and interpretive graphics to bring your court presentation to life.
- our Interactive Trial Presentations (ITP™) are easy-to-use packages, which encapsulate the various strands of evidence into a single digital application to create an effective case that retains the juror's attention so the important points of each case will not be lost.
- Immersive 3D crime scene reconstruction.
- Telephony / call analysis
- Medico-legal injury depiction.
All of our staff and consultants who have great experience of the judicial process both in the UK and Abroad.
Imagery Analysis and Technical forensic services
- Clothing comparison from CCTV, video or photography
- Analogue2digital audio or video conversion and storage solutions
- Forensic photography
- Telephone call attribution and Cell site analysis
Facial Comparison and Identification (Facial Mapping)
A visual examination and analysis of imagery, moving or still from a variety of formats
Morphological analysis, Photo-anthropometry and Photo-to-photo video superimposition techniques used for collating and comparing differences or similarity between the features on a face.
All of our reports are provided by recognised Expert witnesses
- e-document creation: searchable digital database of evidence – now incorporating audio and video. Turn a case into an organised structure of electronic files consisting of an index, electronically linked to corresponding documents, allowing users to instantly retrieve and view a particular document.
- ***complies with authentication issues addressed in the BSI Code of Practice (BIP 0009:2004) 'Legal Admissibility and Evidential Weight of Information Stored Electronically.
- Working with one of the Northwest's largest document management companies, we can scan and manage tens of thousands of pages of documents in any format.
Installation of state of the art courtroom audio visual technolgy
- Show your evidence to its best effect. We can complete a full courtroom installation within 24 hours in any courtroom in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Installations can include multi lingual translation and infra-red audio setup if required.
Injury Depiction and Sanitisation
- Providing graphical representations of injuries allow jurors to understand the positioning of the injury, number of injuries and the severity of the imagery without being subjected to unsightly post-mortem photography.
We provide a professional service whilst delivering novel approaches to displaying evidence, using the latest technology to produce simply but innovative solutions to complicated cases, hence our motto;
"COMPLEX EVIDENCE SIMPLIFIED"